Aerosoft has today released their highly anticipated Airbus A320/321 Professional for Prepar3D Version 4!
This is the second Airbus professional release, following that of the A318/319 back in July. Aerosoft has been releasing their Airbus series for Prepar3D Version 4, branding them as ‘professional’ series. The professional series aircraft have been improved on many levels compared to their predecessors.
Those who bought the A320 Family Professional Bundle will be able to now go into the Aerosoft download shop to download the additional aircraft.
For those who have not bought either; the A320/21 is available from the Aerosoft download shop for €60.45.
Additionally, there’s a upgrade service for those customers who previously owned the 32bit versions of the aircraft, it’s €29.98 for an upgrade to the professional aircraft.
- Simulation of the A320 and A321 focused on the day to day operation of the aircraft from the left seat
- The cockpit is equipped as it is with high end airline, with the most up to date instruments
- Sublime modelling/texturing based on the latest technologies. Very easy on frame-rates.
- Lights are partly Dynamic Lights from P3D V4, partly done by RealLight (from TFDi Design)
- Full rain and rain repellent effects using TrueGlass (from TFDi Design)
- Dozens of non-standard animations, all with sound effects (sun screens, windows, tables, tiller, jump seat, standby compass, drooping flight surfaces etc). All main doors and cargo hatches can be opened. Extensive options to show ground objects (cones, ground power etc) and to provide ground power
- Included web server that allows you to access (and use) the MCDU via any web browser; ideal for tablet computers
- Extensive manuals, with highly detailed step-by-step document
- Add-in View system: adds many pre-defined views for easy use, emulates 2D panel views
- Add-in Sound system: adds hundreds of background sounds to enhance the immersion
- Includes our Semi-Intelligent co-pilot that assist you in your flights and runs checklists and flows with you.
- Connected Flight Deck v2 that uses a server-based system making it very easy to join other pilots and to fly as Co-Pilot or Observer (please note this will be rolled out with SP1)