Leonardo SH is glad to announce the availability of Fly the Maddog X version 1.1.0.
We want to thank you all, expecially those which has supported us since first release and believed in us. Development is not over, and we will continue bringing new features and improvements in the future.
Yes, we are a small devteam, but this doesn’t mean we lack the skills or the knowledge to improve further, or listen to our customers. More news soon.
CHANGE LOG 1.1.0
– Exterior model: fixed mapping of the apu exhaust port.
– Exterior model: smoother flap animation.
– Manuals: updated manuals to reflect new changes in version 1.1.0.
– MCDU: upgraded MCDU operating system to PS4058350911.
– MCDU: reworked VNAV descent logic, descent profile calculation, vertical deviation indicator.
– Panel: fixed/improved systems, including correct engine startup timing.
– Panel: fixed issue of mouse wheel repeating toggling in 3+ position switches.
– General: added pause at TOD (from the MaddogX in addon menu).
– General: added support for Mark Foti’s ‘Remote CDU’.
– Exterior model: added in Load Manager the option for external flood lights for switching between dynamic lights/legacy lights/off.
– Load Manager: RealLight setting in Load Manager will now disable just RealLight (TrueGlass can be disabled from its own addon menu inside the sim).
– Load Manager: resetting the activation in Load Manager now automatically unlocks the transaction in Leonardo customer database server, allowing a new installation.
– Load Manager: added an optional feature within the failure page to have a text message displayed, inside sim, when a random failure is armed or triggered.
– MCDU: added handling of constraint above/below (i.e. 8000A12000B).
– MCDU: added ‘gates’ for ‘init pos’ in ‘POS’ page.
– MCDU: added correct calculation of ‘OPT ALT’ in ‘FMS CRZ’ page.
– Panel: added left/right mouse clicks for rotating knobs (where applicable, exception are SPD, HDG and ALT knobs).
– Panel: added the option in Load Manager for having internal flood lights using the P3D4 fx engine, instead of True Light (P3DV4 only). Selecting this option will also add the ‘alt thndr’ and ‘floor’ lights to the VC. Please read the manual about how to use this feature.
– Views: added inside/outside wing views for left and right wing (subcategory: Aircraft).