Yep…Yep…Yep….we heard your voice…
Many of our readers sent us a message yesterday and asked if Aviotek can giveaway a FREE copy of their recent released scenery, Skiathos Island, for them to try. And the answer is “YES”…Yeah!
To join the lucky draw, as usual, what you need to do is to fill in the form below and that is. The winner will be announced on September 12 at 10:00zz.
More information about this add-on, you can click HERE.
Contest Rules & Disclaimer
- This lucky draw is open to all our readers except all staff of SIMGAZINE and all other related promotional partners.
- You must submit your real first name, surname and the valid E-mail address.
- You must have a valid PayPal account for redemption
- All winners will be notified by E-mail within 24 hours after the lucky draw is closed.
- The winners will be selected randomly by random.org
- The product will be delivered within a reasonable timeframe.
- SIMGAZINE have final say in competition winner
- All products must be adhered to the EULA of the prize
SIMGAZINE gives no warranty and accepts no responsibility or liability for the safety, quality and all the product-related issues of the free giveaways. Under no circumstances will SIMGAZINE be held responsible or liable in any way for any claims, damages, losses, expenses, costs or liabilities whatsoever (including, without limitation, any direct or indirect damages for loss of profits or loss of information) resulting or arising directly or indirectly from your use of or inability to use the free giveaways, even if SIMGAZINE has been advised of the possibility of such damages in advance.
COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
SIMGAZINE will not share your Personal Information (Name and E-mail address) with any other parties, except: (a) the parties who offer the giveaways; or (b) with your consent; or (c) as may be required by law or court order; or (d) with persons or companies that SIMGAZINE engages to carry out or provide support for the giveaways or for the operation of our Site or our business (in connection with joint marketing arrangements, co-branded relationships, or otherwise); or (e) with appropriate third parties, including law enforcement or other government agencies, in connection with a criminal investigation, fraud prevention, or other legal action or if SIMGAZINE reasonably believes it is necessary to do so in order to protect SIMGAZINE, its members, or the public.